Rent a Data Card for Internet Access from anywhere in Japan
We provide the most competitive data card rental service for foreign visitors in Japan that need mobile internet access. With our WiFi data card rental service, you can access internet from your laptop almost anywhere, including Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto,etc. Our service includes unlimited internet access and data transfer, without any extra fees.
- High-speed internet access: 7.2Mbps(at optimal condition) Data Card
- Unlimited internet access: You don’t need to pay additional data access fee.
- Easy pickup: We will deliver the Internet access Data card / USB to your
hotel or office in Japan.
- Easy installation: You don’t need to bring a CD/DVD drive for your Laptop.
- Easy Use: Plug in to USB port and Click the "CONNECT" icon.
- Data Card Wide access area coverage: Over 90% coverage in Japan.
(Same as Mobile Phone) Coverage area
- Make phone calls from Japan to your home or office using Skype.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Mac
- Flexible Data Card rental policy: Starting from 3days.
- We accept credit card: VISA, Master, AMEX .
- No deposit for Data Card.
|1-3 days Data Card Rental||Additional 1day Data Card Rental|
|Data Card Rental Fee
Includes shipping to anywhere in Japan
|Supported Operating System||Windows Vista 32bit、64bit
Windows XP Professional Home edition Service Pack 2
Mac OS Ⅹ 10.4～10.6
Data Card Rental fee by days
Delivery location: you can receive your data card after landing, in Post office of the Airport, Hotel, Residence house etc.
- Delivery Fee: Free.
Free Delivery at Post office of the Airport: Location and office hours
Premium Airport delivery
For customers arriving early morning or late night (other than normal business Hours), use premium delivery.
HOW TO RETURN Wifi Devices (FREE)
Prepaid return envelope included!
Just drop off at anywhere or any airport!
When you rent your device, you will receive the rental items, plus a prepaid return envelope. To return the device to us, please place all rental items into the prepaid return envelope, seal it, and then drop it in any mailbox. You will easily find mailboxes all around Japan, as well as in the airport before the security gates. You do not have to directly return the rental items to our office counter. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Why we do not provide loss/damage insurance
In many cases, our rental products are covered by general travel insurance (including travel insurance provided with a credit card). It is quite common for our customers to lose our product along with their own iPhone etc. We highly recommend using a travel insurance for such cases. and Please also check with your insuarance agency/company beforehand to know that you can use the travel insurance or no. In case of loss/damage, Global Advanced Communication will provide any necessary documents for insurance policy