How To Rent
- Please read “Rental Terms and Conditions” below.
- Fill out the order form as follows.
- We will send you a pre-order number by e-mail.
- We will check availability of the rental item. Then, we will send you a booking confirmation and payment procedure information by e-mail.
- Please make the payment by credit card.
- Receive your device(s) in Japan.
- If you rent a phone or SIM card, we will charge you a calling fee (iPhone and iPhone's SIM includes 1,000JPY calling fee).
After you place your order, we will send a copy of your order within 5 min.
If you do not receive it, please contact us by e-mail ASAP.
- We are OPEN 365 days a year, including national holidays and weekends.
- For urgent orders:
- Online orders will be accepted until 8:00AM (JST);
- By 11:00AM (JST),we will send the confirmation and payment link by email;
- Please make payments by 13:00PM (JST) on the current day.
- The following afternoon, you will be able to pick up the rental item in Narita Airport Post Office, Kansai Airport Post Office, and around major cities* in Japan such as Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Kyoto, Kobe, Sendai, Niigata, etc.
* For urgent orders to Kyushu and Hokkaido region (Fukuoka and Sapporo), the arrival date will be within the following 2 days.
- In order to ensure that our customers receive their items on time, we ship the device out so it will arrive one day prior to the planned pickup date. Customers wanting to pick up their item early on in the day at their hotels will be able to do so.
Sorry, All of pocket wifi is unavailable until 22 April 2014.
For iPhone, iPhone SIM, Android phone, Android SIM rental users:
Please fill out passport number, issued country and birthday in the comment column of order form.
Pocket Wifi/DATA SIM/DATA CARD users do not need to fill in their passport information and can pick up their item anywhere.
This Web site is protected by SSL with company certification by "GeoTrust".