How To Rent
Please submit orders at least 2 days (consider time differences) before the beginning of the rental period. If you have an urgent order, please call us or send us an e-mail.
- Please read “Rental Terms and Conditions” below.
- Fill out the order form as follows.
- We will send you a pre-order number by e-mail.
- We will check availability of the rental item. Then, we will send you a booking confirmation and payment procedure information by e-mail.
- Please make the payment by credit card.
- Receive your device(s) in Japan.
- If you rent a phone or SIM card, we will charge you a calling fee (iPhone and iPhone's SIM
includes 1,000JPY calling fee).
After you place your order, we will send a copy of your order within 5 min. If you do not receive it,
please contact us by e-mail ASAP.
- We are OPEN 365 days a year, including national holidays and weekends.
- For urgent orders:
- Online orders will be accepted until 8:00AM (JST);
- By 11:00AM (JST),we will send the confirmation and payment link by email;
- Please make payments by 13:00PM (JST) on the current day.
The following afternoon, you will be able to pick up the rental item in Narita Airport Post Office, Kansai Airport Post Office, and around major cities* in Japan such as Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Kyoto, Kobe, Sendai, Niigata, etc.
* For urgent orders to Kyushu and Hokkaido region (Fukuoka and Sapporo), the arrival date will be within the following 2 days.
-In order to ensure that our customers receive their items on time, we ship the device out so it will arrive one day prior to the planned pickup date. Customers wanting to pick up their item early on in the day at their hotels will be able to do so.
For iPhone, iPhone SIM, Android phone, Android SIM rental users:
We only deliver those items to airports. We do NOT deliver to hotels or other addresses.
Please fill out passport number, issued country and birthday in the comment column of order form.
Pocket Wifi/DATA SIM/DATA CARD users do not need to fill in their passport information and can pick up their item anywhere.
This Web site is protected by SSL with company certification by "GeoTrust".
These terms apply to all people renting data transfer device or iPhone. You must agree with the terms to prove that the content of terms is accurate.
- A rental product refers to any equipment listed on the rental contract including, but not limited to:1) data transfer device, SIM card, and CD-ROM, 2) iPhone, Battery charger, and Earphones.
- All rental customers are granted only the right for personal use of rental product and may NOT sell or rent it to any unauthorized personnel. All rental products must be used only for legitimate and legal purposes.
- This contract begins once Global Advanced Communications receives the appropriate payment from the customer.
- Rental cost is based on the rental term listed within this contract (8).
- Data transfer cost is included in the rental cost and within the rental period, there shall be no extra cost for data transfer. The iPhone voice calling cost is NOT included. Global Advanced Communications will bill you after your rental period.
- Cancellation of contract must be made before 7:00AM JST three business days before the beginning of rental period. In such cases, no rental fees are charged. However, any cancellation after the designated time will be charged the delivery fee (appropriately 1000JPY).
- Transfer of product means all products are handed to the rental customer in legitimate conditions.
- Date of rental refers to the day the customer indicated that they would like to receive the device at the appropriate location. Rental end date refers to the last day the customer will be using the device. Customers will have until noon the following day to drop off the rental item at a post office or a mailbox.
- Customers are responsible for any costs resulting from any legal processes that is conducted due to nonfulfillment of a contract, or any other illegitimate losses caused by failure to comply with the contract.
- In case of loss or damage of equipment within the contract period, customers will be charged the following compensation by Global Advanced Communications:
- Data CARD: 20,000JPY.
- Pocket Wifi: 20,000JPY
- iPhone 4/4s: 60,000JPY
- iPhone 5: 80,000JPY
- Cell Phone:40,000JPY
- SIM: 10,000JPY
- Android phone:70,000JPY
- All customers are required to report any loss or damage regarding the rental equipment to Global Advanced Communications and follow instructions on the required process afterwards.
- Global Advanced Communications will cancel this contract without obligation to notify customers once it confirms any nonfulfillment of contract, such as a non-returned equipment after completion of rental period and/or false information in the contract. After cancellation, Global Advanced Communications may contact the customer to retrieve rental equipment, and the customer will be responsible for its costs.
- All customers are required to return rental equipment as instructed on the Global Advanced Communications webpage. Customers are obligated to return equipment immediately upon request by Global Advanced Communications. If not returned properly, the customer will be charged 1,500JPY/ day up to two months after the return date.
If not returned by end of two months period, the contract will be automatically renewed with rental period of the original contract. If any damage is inflicted to the equipment upon inappropriate return, customers will be charged with full cost for repair/ replacement of the equipment.
- All payments regarding rental must be paid by the date specified by Global Advanced Communications. If not, Global Advanced Communications will charge 15% of original fee as compensation for late processing. If customer is fails to pay, Global Advanced
Communications will take legal action to retrieve said fees. Cost of such actions will be additionally charged to the customer.
- This contract applies based on the Japanese legal system.
- Global Advanced Communications is not to be held accountable for damage or loss resulting for incidents such as war, terrorism, riot, labor strike, production cancellation, fire, natural disasters (volcano eruption, earthquake, etc.), energy trouble, etc.