Useful information for visitor to Japan
Here are some useful information for vistors to Japan such as “Narita to Tokyo public transportation : Narita Express , limousine Bus ”, “sightseeing in Tokyo, sightseeing Kyoto , sightseeing Osaka and MAIDO cafe at Akihabara” , “sightseeing Bus: Hato Bus” and “Hotel Internet access information” and “Best railway Pass: JAPAN RAIL PASS”.
1. Narita to Tokyo public transportation
Narita Tokyo Airport is very far from the center of Tokyo city, We recommend you to use public transportation as The Narita Express, or the Limousine Bus ” than taxi or limousine
The Narita Express or N'EX is fast, convenient and pleasant to ride, directly connecting Narita International Airport with major urban areas in and around Tokyo including Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro and Yokohama. With the convenience of The Narita Express, there are no more stressful transfers.
- The Narita Express takes you from Narita Airport to Tokyo Station in only 53 minutes.
- There is at least one train per hour. During peak service times, trains run every 30 minutes.
- All The Narita Express seats require prior reservation, so you can be sure of sitting.
- There is no concern about traffic congestion because the The Narita Express runs on high-speed rail.
THE BEST WAY TO GO. The most FRIENDLY and RELIABLE services to Tokyo THREE BIG FEATURES OF THE LIMOUSINE BUS Incomparable Route Network! Our wide spread route network links the Narita International Airport at Narita with Tokyo City Air Terminal (T-CAT), Yokohama City Air Terminal (YCAT), Haneda Airport and most major hotels at heart of Tokyo. Ultra Convenient! Door to door servicing directly from just in front of the arrival lobby at Narita Airport all the way to the lobby at the major hotels in Tokyo, with baggage free! Seamless Services! - Operating some 700 daily departures between Narita and Haneda Airport, T-CAT, YCAT, and Tokyo Station, leaving every 5 to 30 minutes interval. It collaborates with the flight departures giving you enough time at the destination if you could board us earlier.
Here are all major Hotels in Tokyo for limousine Bus Service ( As following, Most of Hotels charges Internet Access fee and not Support wireless LAN Wifi )
- A B C
- Ana Intercontinental Hotel Tokyo
- Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu
- Art Ohmori Hotel Tokyo
- Asakusa View Hotel Tokyo
- Bellclassic Hotel Tokyo
- Chisun Grand Hotel Akasaka Tokyo
- D E F
- Dai-Ichi Hotel Annex Toky
- Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo
- East 21 Hotel Tokyo
- Four Seasons Chinzanso Hotel Tokyo
- Four Seasons Marunouchi Hotel Tokyo
- Fraser Place Howff Shinjuku Tokyo
- G H I
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba
- Grand Prince Akasaka Hotel Tokyo
- Gracery Ginza Hotel Tokyo
- Grand Hotel Tokyo
- Grand Palace Hotel Tokyo
- Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa Tokyo
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel
- Hotel Nikko Tokyo
- Hotel JAL City Haneda Tokyo
- Hotel Monterey Akasaka Tokyo
- Hotel Monterey Ginza Tokyo
- Hotel Monterey Hanzomon Tokyo
- Hotel Monterey La Soeur Ginza Tokyo
- Hotel Pacific Tokyo
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Tokyo
- Imperial Hotel Tokyo
- InterContinental Tokyo Bay
- K M N
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Tokyo
- Marunouchi Hotel Tokyo
- Mercure Hotel Ginza Tokyo
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Shiodome Italia-gai
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier Tokyo
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Shiodome Italia-gai
- New Otani Hotel Tokyo
- New Otani Inn Tokyo
- O P R
- Oakwood Residence
- Okura Hotel Tokyo
- Palace Hotel Tokyo
- Park Hotel Tokyo
- Park Hyatt Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Park Tower Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo
- Rihga Royal Hotel Tokyo
- Ritz Carlton Tokyo
- Royal Park Hotel Tokyo
- S T W
- Seiyo Ginza Hotel Tokyo
- Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo
- Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo
- Shibuya Excel Tokyu Hotel Tokyo
- Shibuya Tobu Hotel Tokyo
- Somerset Azabu East Tokyo
- Somerset Roppongi Tokyo
- The Agnes Hotel And Apartments Tokyo
- The Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo
- Tobu Levant Hotel Tokyo
- Westin Tokyo Hotel
2. Sightseeing Japan, Sightseeing Tokyo, Sightseeing Kyoto, Sightseeing Osaka
We recommend you to use the iPhone. The iPhone has a GPS (Navigation with Google Map). If you get lost of your current location, you can understand where are you by using the iPhone.
Do you know the “Hato Bus tour”? It is very convenient bus tour and the Hato Bus provids English tours. The hotel you are staying at wil provide you with more information.
3. The Maid Cafe at Akihabara
As you know, Maid Cafe is one big pop culture. We have many foreign visitors, and they enjoy the Maid cafe in Akihabara. But Akihabara is complex area, so it is difficult to look for the Maido Cafe you like. Renting the iPhone will provide you with Google map and a GPS to navigate you through the town of Akihabara.
4. JAPAN RAIL PASS
The Key To Convenient Sightseeing In Japan. The JAPAN RAIL PASS is offered by the six companies that make up the Japan Railways Group (JR Group). The JAPAN RAIL PASS offers an incredibly economical way to travel throughout Japan by rail. Please be aware, however, that some restrictions apply. The pass is not valid for “NOZOMI” trains on the Tokaido and Sanyo Shinkansen lines. You can use to go to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto with iPhone and Data card.
5. Skype in Japan
You can use Skype with Renting Data Card to make calls. Skype is a good solution for saving calling fees.